Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Introductions are in order

I wrote my first blog post in a flurry, and realized I haven't even introduced myself. You know two things about me. I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and I love Jesus Christ. Well I think you deserve to know more. So I will give you the 1 most basic facts about myself.

1. I am a girl
2. I like rice (mostly white with various sauces, or a good fried, maybe even an occasional rice pudding :))
3. I have an two siblings, an elder brother and sister, and one sister in-law. I like them.
4. I have a Mom and a Dad, and I also like them. A lot.
5. I like to bike- on a road bike, but I am not really the spandex wearing type, more the cycling for transportation and joy type.
6. I am from Park City Utah, home of the finest skiing known to man*
7. I am bad at writing lists, much less lists about myself...
8. I love watching (good) television series' and (good) movies, in moderation of course.
9. I like music.
10. I love my friends.
11. I have a English Chocolate Labrador. Her name is Delhi, and I love her more than the moon, and more than cake.
12. I am 19 years old, and I still enjoy my silky blanket. It comforts me.
13. I have read the Book of Mormon, and I believe it to be true.
14. I am very hard on myself, in nearly every aspect of what I do.
15. When I am feeling like I can't do it. I know I can rely on Jesus Christ

*Bias opinion

So now you know a bit more about me. Sorry I am a bit of a bore.... yikes.

The reason I have this blog is more for personal reasons than anything. I need to write things out, in order to process, and understand my life. In these posts, I will be sharing experiences of my life, and how Jesus Christ has played a major role in all of my experiences. Like I said, it's more for me than anything, but I would be delighted if you could read my thoughts and hopefully see, through them, how he can play a role in your life as well.
Thanks for reading.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment